There was this trojan vibrator commercial, right....
And it’s this woman missing her lover who is implied to be in the military because she was just like, “it’s been so long, and I miss him, and i hope he comes home safely” and then she pulled out a military green shirt.
And then underneath the shirt is a present, and it’s a trojan vibrator, and she just starts laughing and it was the best commercial I’ve ever seen.
yes. and i love sky high, don’t get me wrong, but yeah there’s some clear differences.
They are both horrid movies but I don’t know, like, I like them both because teen superheroes, or something, ugh. Ruby, you are the best person because you understand my love of teen superheroes who need to overcome society in a different way than the x-men or the teen titans!
If one of your followers confessed that they liked you... I mean, like like you, what would you say to them?
Saying that it was flattering would be beyond what it was. I would immediatly get to know them, and I would try to be there for them in any way that I can, but if I wasn’t sure it would work, I would be swift in letting them know because that is a dangerous topic to joke around about.
I would give them the chance that I would give any person that was interested in me.
I worked, I ate healthy, and now I’m having a bottle of wine. I’m pretty happy about it.
I also got some world building for my YA novel, and now I’m watching terrible movies, lol.
Thank you for asking!!!
How was your day? Anything you want to talk about? Tell me the deepest darkest things that you could possibly want. Release a little stress. I wouldn’t post it public for the world (you would have to come off anon for that, but yeah…….). I hope today was good for you. I do.
What's your dream job? Where would you most like to travel and visit one day? If you could have any meal for dinner tomorrow, what would you choose?
1. My dream job is to be a screenwriter for film, TV, or videogames, or ALL THREE OF THEM! Throw in a comic book tie-in that I get to write, and you would have the happiest of people! Truthfully, I just want to write. I don’t really care what for. I just want to write, or help others reach their writing dreams!
2. I would fucking love to visit Lebenon.
3. I would love some mini-burgers and fries from this place called PJ Clarke’s in Chicago, IL.
What was your first video game? The best experience you ever experienced in a video game? what old game series you loved/still love would you like to see start up again with new installments?
You’ll notice a pattern in this answer.
1. Secret of Mana was the first game I ever played. I was 3-years-old when my brother bought it, and we played it together before my 4th birthday.
2. My brother never beath Secret of Mana. We always got stuck in the Light Palace, and well, it was about the time that he started getting more interested in sports. Well, a few years after he died, I started the game over (I’m pretty sure I was around 11 or twelve), I started the game over, and I beat it. Again, it was the first game I ever beat because younger-thant-12-Reilly didn’t have the attention span to finish the game, and well, I beat a game that my brother couldn’t, and there was something about that that has always resonated with me.
3. The Mana series is a game that has continued on, but there hasn’t been a game with the same sort of imagination as Secret of Mana/Secret of Mana 2. I would love to see the series go back to it’s roots or be rebooted. I mean, I have an entire direct-sequel to Secret of Mana written out (I’m not even joking). Square-enix was confused for a good bit, and I’m glad that Bravely Default has shifted their focus back to RPGs. Heres hoping that they come out with a new flagship title for the Mana series (AND A FUCKING CHRONO GAME TO BOOT!)
Do you believe in magic? Not in the traditional sense, but... I mean, miracles? That sort of thing? Question 2! What's your most important possession? Why is it so important to you? Question 3! Do you have any silly talents? :)
1. I think that there is magic all around, and yes, while I’m not sure I completely believe in what some might consider standard magic (though I will never discredit it), I do believe that there are things that happen that we can’t quite explain. I’ve seen the sparks fly when I had a super crush on someone, and I think that’s magic. I’ve met people that shouldn’t be alive due to various reasons. There is so much out there, and I think magic is subjective. What I find magical might not be magical to someone else, but that doesn’t negate the meaning that it holds.
2. As material as it is, my Super Nintendo is my most important possession. It’s one of the few things that I have that was my brothers, that he willed to me, and it was the start of my video game habit. When he died, I went back and beat most of the games that we owned. I know the levels of most of those games inside and out, and I actually don’t know what would happen if that thing stopped working.
3. I don’t know that I have any silly talents, or at least, I don’t think that I do. Well, I don’t know that I do, lol.
What's your proudest moment? Who is your favorite super hero? Got a crush on anyone?
1. My proudest moment is right now, knowing who I was in highschool versus who I am right now, given all that has happened in my life. I’m proud of how far I’ve come, and I’m willing to learn so much more about myself and about others.
2. My favorite superhero is Barry Allen. I love is disposition, his powers, his costume, him. I appreciate the sacrifices that he has made, and I love the hero that he is, and always will be. I can’t wait to see him on my TV every week!
3. I always have a crush on someone. It’s usually the same person, so yes. I do.
1. favorite bjork song 2. one video game (ONE, not a series) you could play over and over again and never get tired, and 3. one novel you absolutely hated.
1. My favorite Bjork song is Isobel. I just think it is one of the most beautifully arranged pieces; her vocals are so powerful, the score is beautiful, and I may or may not have cried over it a few times given some heavy events in my life. I’m actually listening to it right now. It just invokes such a sense of wonder for me, a feeling I can’t quite explain.
2. I have logged close to 500 hours into Secret of Mana, a little ol’ RPG for the Super Nintendo which was made by Square. You know, the guys that started that Final Fantasy series? Secret of Mana, to me, is perhaps the perfect game, and it is absolutely my favorite. Though, even my favorite game I only rate a 9.7/10. To me, Secret of Mana is as close to perfection as someone could get. I wonder what happened during all the hours of gameplay left out due to Nintendo not going along with the CD add-on? I’ll never know, and while that saddens me, at the same time, I couldn’t care less because I got one of the best games ever made.
3. I really dislike Slaughterhouse-5 or the Children’s Crusade: A Duty-Dance with Death. Like, I understand why people love it so much, but I actually hate most of the novels by Kurt Vonnegut, and I don’t know why, since he’s an author I should probably (statistically given the other novels that I enjoy so much) really love. I don’t know, but that’s the best answer I can come up with!
i gotta say the only people who really question my sexuality with an intent to invalidate me and mock and hurt me are gay people
straight people are too bewildered and confused to seem to mean any real intentional harm (i mean outside of the obvious harm like heteronormativity and prejudice but i dont know i kinda expect that from them and i know thats my privilege but i just expect this shit from straight people)
but whats with gay people who are like aggressively “NOPE YOU ARE A MOCKERY OF A QUEER YOU ACTUAL STRAIGHT PERSON”